How to Change Ringtone on iPhone without Garageband
Are you tired of the default ringtone on your iPhone and want to change it to something more personalized? While Garageband is a popular app for creating and customizing ringtones, it is only available for Mac and iOS devices. But don’t worry, there are other ways to change your iPhone ringtone without using Garageband. In this article, we will guide you through the process of changing your iPhone ringtone without the need for Garageband.
Method 1: Using iTunes
If you have a custom ringtone file that you want to use on your iPhone, you can easily transfer it using iTunes. Follow these steps:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes.
- Select your iPhone from the device list in iTunes.
- Go to the Tones tab under your iPhone settings.
- Drag and drop your custom ringtone file into the iTunes window.
- Click on the Sync button to transfer the ringtone to your iPhone.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Sounds